Adya Filtration Unit
We know most people's only choice for mountain spring water is to obtain it in plastic bottles. But, now you have a choice to eliminate plastic bottles, landfill waste, and create such water in your own home.
How can you create natural, mountain spring water in your home? Combine the power of our gravity-fed water filtration system with Adya's mineral solutions to balance your water as only nature can.
We offer a gravity-fed water filtration system that uses the following natural technologies:
- Ceramic filter: with a typical .2 micron size sieve, our ceramic filters are highly effective at removing many types of particles that lurk in our water. For example, bacteria's size is between 0.5 and 1.0 microns. Ceramic filters last about 1 -2 years depending on water quality and number of gallons filtered.
- Natural, 4-layer earth filter: your water will filter through 4-layers of earth which include activated carbon and zeolites. Throughout nature, these materials are used to purify earth's water. Earth filters last about 300 gallons.
- Adya ionic mineral solutions: our mineral solutions combine with water to eliminate or reduce such substances as chlorine or fluoride. Our minerals also ensure that bad bacteria cannot thrive. Adya ionic minerals are a great catalyst for and supplier of oxygen due to its minerals' ability to draw, and hold oxygen in water.
- BPA FREE
The Water Filtration Unit is a gravity-fed, free-standing unit that does not require any electricity.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to cure, diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
Download Adya Filtration Unit Instruction Manual
About the filtration unit
| || |
- Ceramic Filter w/approx. .2 micron filtering capability
- Natural, 4-Layer Earth Filter
- Top Chamber, Bottom Chamber Reservoirs
We carry Replacement Filters Too:
- Natural, 4 Layer Earth Filter (filters approx. 300 gallons)
- Ceramic Filter (1-2 years depending on water quality)
Purchase includes a 32 ounce bottle of Adya Clarity - Retail Value $150
Directions: The Water Filtration Unit has two water chambers.
The upper chamber has a 5 liter capacity (approximately 1-1/2 gallons) and the lower chamber has a 10 liter capacity (approximately 3 gallons.)
Fill the upper chamber with water and add a minimum of 1 teaspoon of Adya ionic minerals. The water will drip through the ceramic filter of the upper chamber, down through the natural, 4-layer earth filter, into the water reservoir.